Www.emmanuela.shoes belongs to the personal business of Emmanuela Alevizopoulou based in Chalkidona in the prefecture of Thessaloniki with VAT number: EL053866282
What personal information do we collect and how?;
We collect and process the following types of information:
1. Information we collect about you:
•when you subscribe to our newsletter
• when you take part in contests and draws
• when you register on the site via the internet or your mobile
• when you place an order through the website
• if you wish to receive personalized updates such as targeted ads and
• if you contact us (for example, by phone, email or any other means) to inquire about one of our products or its care or customer service or to report a problem with the site, product or for everything else.
We process with your consent the following personal data, which you provide during your interaction with the website and when you use the relevant services and functions. Data may include name, title, gender, birthday (day, month, year), email address, telephone number, postal address, financial details (debit and credit card details), shipping address, receipt address or invoice and any other information you deem necessary to share with us.
This ensures that your personal information remains accurate and up to date.
At any event, even without your prior consent, we reserve the right to process your personal information in order to comply with the legal obligations arising from EU laws, regulations and legislation, to exercise the rights to legal proceedings , to pursue your own legitimate interests and to apply accordingly in the case provided for in Articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR.
The processing is carried out through computers and forms and always involves the implementation of security measures provided by applicable law.
2. Information we receive from other sources about you
Why do we use your data?
We reserve the right to use and share your non-personal data, which we receive without restriction.
Emmanuela Alevizopoulou may use the above personal data for the following purposes (where we need your consent has been noted*):
• for the fulfillment of obligations arising from the agreements between us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, ie the processing and completion of your orders and payments
• to remind you of products you have placed in your shopping cart but did not pay for
• to customize the content of the site according to your needs and preferences
• to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, legal breaches and any other misuse of the site, and to enforce the Terms and Conditions, which can be found here
• to send questions, correspondence and complaints you have expressed
• for our internal operations, including data analysis, control, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting
• to provide information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or asked for. We will only send you the specific information via email, if you have consented first. More information on this is provided below under the title "Legal basis for processing"
• to send relevant ads, e.g. newsletter
• for suggestions for other products and services that may be of interest to you and
•to create automated messages and profiles to identify what information and ads you might be interested in, e.g. creating individual or group profiles
Your personal data may be processed in any case, even without your consent, to comply with EU laws, regulations and legislation [Article 6.1. (c) of the IGC], to execute the statistics of the use of the website and to ensure the proper functioning [Article 6.1 (g) of the Regulation], as well as to establish or defend the legal requirements in the interest of the individual my business.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
For some of the uses of personal data (as described above) there is a legal basis in accordance with the applicable legislation for the Protection of Personal Data and to be used without your consent (these are not marked with *).
It includes, for example, the situations in which it is necessary for us to use any information in order to establish a contract with you or to initiate proceedings before concluding it, e.g. the processing of your order, the provision of product care services and your service or the management of your electronic account on the website. It also includes the terms (as described below) where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data, provided we take appropriate precautions for your rights and interests:
•to ensure that we organize the database adequately and to understand how our customers can make purchases from our site
• to send you promotional material. You can register at any time on the site and unsubscribe at the link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• to present you personalized offers on our website, through social media, such as Facebook and Instagram, and with a banner on third party websites
• to research and analyze your data (including market information) to better understand our customers, who they are and how they interact with emmanuela.shoes
• to improve and ensure the security of the site (eg statistical reasons, control, analysis, problem solving, etc.) and
Where your consent is required for the use of your personal data and your consent is required, select the corresponding box or otherwise by email. For example, we will only process your personal information for promotions if we have your consent.
Newsletter and communication between us
If you consent, we would like to inform you about emmanuela.shoes products, services, events, discounts, promotions (including personalized content and advertising, social media, and our online partners).
The email contact list
When completing your purchases you can select the corresponding box so that we can send you promotional messages, newsletter, updates. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient way to contact you for your order or any other notice and reminder. We may notify you of the site or of new gifts at any time, but only with your permission.
1. I can unsubscribe from the email contact list;
We will send you special offers and promotions. If you do not wish to receive promotions and promotions by email, select the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
2.Will you give my details to third parties?
We will never give out the email address to third parties for promotions (unless they contact you on emmanuela.shoes). We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding it.
How do we store and protect your personal data?
Your privacy, as a person and as a customer, is important to us, so we do not use the information you give us on this site to learn more about you than to complete your purchases or provide services such as new alerts or reminders. Any personal information collected by us during the navigation and use of the website is recorded electronically and used in accordance with the law on Personal Data Protection.
For any transfer of data outside the EU, even in European countries whose legislation does not provide the same level of Personal Data Protection as the European one, the person in charge informs us that the transfer in any case is carried out based on the methods allowed by the GRPD.
How do we protect your personal information in our internal systems?
We protect your privacy in a number of ways: the personal data we enter into our system is in full compliance with copyright law, including security, confidentiality and is based on the principles of good practice, legality and transparency. in processing. Access to client account information is restricted to those who need access in the course of their work. We do full control of the username and password in our system. The confidentiality and access to the database are periodically reviewed and updated to further protect our personal data.
Who has access to personal data?
The personal data is accessed by the staff of Emmanuela Alevizopoulou, who deals with the processing of personal data. More specifically the staff belonging to the following departments: IT, administrative staff, customer service, marketing, as well as other people who need to process personal data to perform their work.
Who will we share your personal data with?
Your data is stored in the database to which we have access. This is to facilitate the efficient organization of the database and to understand how customers shop around the world.
•service providers (eg developers), business partners and suppliers to make any agreement between you (such as site activities, payment services, shipping, deliveries, fraud investigations, collection, affiliates and rewards programs)
• the providers of analysis and information, which help us to improve and optimize the website
• legal or regulatory bodies or authorized third parties, in connection with the verification of a request for criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website, which may expose us and / or the user or any third party to legal entities risks and liability
Why do we keep your data and how can you access it?
We will retain your information for the absolutely necessary period of time for us to provide you with the necessary services for as long as you wish to have contact with us or for as long as is necessary to support information provision and analysis. Even if you ask us to delete your information, we can keep it in a form that will not identify you. If necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, such as dispute resolution, fraud prevention and abuse, or the application of the Terms and Conditions, we may retain some of your information, even after you have closed your account or no longer need to provide services . If you have not agreed that we can use your information for promotions, we will keep it for 6 years from the time you made your purchase.
What are your rights?
You reserve the following rights in relation to your personal data:
• Access. You have the right to access the information we hold about you, as well as an up-to-date list of people who can access it. You must prove your identity before providing any information.
• Correction or deletion. You reserve the right to request the correction or deletion of the personal data we hold about you (unless we retain the right to retain it).
• Restriction. You reserve the right to restrict the use of your personal data if it is not accurate, if the use is illegal or if there is no longer any reason to keep it.
•Change preferences. You can change the processing preferences of your personal data at any time you wish. For example, if you have given your consent to download promotional material but have changed your mind, you can unsubscribe from our list by contacting us and giving us the following information or by selecting the unsubscribe link directly in any email.
• Automated decision making. If you have any questions regarding automated decision-making processes or their validity, please let us know or change your preferences, as mentioned above.
•Ability to transfer data. You reserve the right to obtain the personal data we hold about you in a structured electronic form and to pass it on to another data controller, including (a) the personal data you have provided to us and (b) if we process the data on the basis of your consent (such as information on promotional preferences) or an agreement between us (such as managing your online account).
• Complaints. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way your personal data is used, please contact us. If you continue to be unhappy, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
To appeal on any of the above rights, please write to us at: Emmanuela Alevizopoulou, Gymnasiou 15, 57007, Chalkidona or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
If you would like us to stop processing your personal data in a certain way or to delete it altogether and these are required for the ease of use of the website or to enable us to provide you with services (such as managing your online account), you may you may not be able to use the site or service as before.
This does not include your unsubscribe from the promotional material, but you can request it at any time without any restrictions.
Please give 3 working days to activate your request.
The aforementioned rights do not apply to non-personal data.
What are cookies? Why do we use them?
By using emmanuela.shoes, you agree that we can transfer cookies to your device. If you prefer, you can configure your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your web experience on our site.
1. Types of cookies and why we use them:
There are two types of cookies that can be used when you browse our website:
-Absolutely necessary cookies: they are necessary for the proper operation of the website and for the browsing by the user - without them the user may not be able to see the pages properly or use some features.
-Advertising cookies: are used to create user accounts and send promotional emails according to the preferences of each user while browsing.
Cookies, in addition to essentials and advertising, can be categorized as follows:
- Functionality cookies: are used to identify users while browsing and are necessary for it, such as e.g. remember some of your settings. Without them some of the services provided (such as the use of the shopping cart) on the site will not be able to be provided.
-Performance cookies: used to collect information and analyze how visitors use the site (for example, traffic to and from the site, total site traffic, pages with the most traffic and errors) to We are constantly improving our shopping experience on our site. All information collected by cookies is anonymous and is not used to identify you.
-Preferences cookies: remember preferences and help us customize your purchases.
-Targeting and Advertising Cookies: are used to send you customized ads based on your preferences to make them more relevant to you. They limit the number of times you see one of our ads and help us measure the effectiveness of each ad campaign.
- Third party cookies: used by third parties-partners of emmanuela.shoes for promotional and advertising activities. These cookies allow us to make more correct and documented decisions about the needs and preferences of our customers. Third party companies may use more than one type of cookie. All information collected is anonymous.
We use the reCAPTCHA service, provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your online submissions through the appropriate form. This service checks through a questionnaire if the user is human in order to protect certain functions of the site from being abused by spam bots (in particular comments). The additional questionnaire includes the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your data will be transferred and used by Google.
However, your IP address will be truncated by Google and remain anonymous in EU Member States or other countries participating in the European Economic Community agreement. Except in exceptional cases, the entire IP address will be transferred to a Google server in America and truncated over there. On behalf of the administrator of this site, Google will use the information to evaluate the use of this service. The IP address provided by reCAPTCHA from your computer should not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the reasons stated above.
2.Can I check or delete cookies?
You can, if you wish, set the browser you are using not to accept cookies. You also have the option to use our website without cookies being enabled. However, it should be noted that disabling cookies may affect your browsing of the website and / or reduce the effectiveness of the functions and services provided.
For more information on checking or deleting cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How can we change this policy?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 23910211321.